Oncological analysis (tumor-normal)
Oncological analysis (tumor-normal) depends on the detection of germinal and somatic mutations achieved by comparison of sequencing results of tumor tissue with blood or healthy tissue. Such a comparison allows for the detection of de novo somatic mutations, the analysis of which helps us to better learn about DNA of cancer cells and their source of origin.
Our offer includes the oncological analysis comprised of:
- detection of somatic and germinal mutations in the sequencing results of healthy tissue/blood and tumor tissue;
- comparison between the sequencing results of healthy tissue/blood and tumor tissue;
- detection of de novo mutations;
- determining statistical relevance of detected mutations;
- determining the pathogenicity of a variant and the effect of its occurrence;
- choosing pharmacological therapy;
- a list of available medical clinics and experimental researches in Poland and abroad;
- annotation of detected variants to the information in biological and diagnostic databases.